We are engaging in a comprehensive expansion campaign to . . .
- Provide 6 handicapped parking spaces at the east side of the theatre building to enhance the audience experience for our patrons with mobility issues
- Re-terrace the audience seating area, adding stairs between levels, and adding extra terraces
- Add a lighted, handicapped-accessible path from the entryway into the audience seating area
- Raise the grassy, lower stage area to enhance sight lines and bring the audience closer to the action
- Complete the second floor of the main stage, adding a roof and storage bays to protect our sets, props, and costumes from the elements
- Build a new entry plaza to serve as a gateway to the theatre, a concession and merchandise shop, a rain shelter, and tourist information area.
This fundraiser is one way of raising the money. If you elect to sponsor a “brick,” it will be engraved in your honor and added to the amazing new Plaza planned for just outside the new Welcome Center AND to the soon-to-be-paved brick terrace in the audience seating area. Choose from three different brick sizes and help pave the way to a new future for the Montford Park Players!